The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system used to determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
All international travelers who are attempting to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program may apply for a Travel Authorization and pay the fees using the following process:
7 Easy steps to apply
Enter Applicant Information
Enter Personal Information
Enter Travel Information
Answer Eligibility Questions
Wait for your ESTA Application Results
You may apply and fill out the USA ESTA Application ONLINE, by clicking on the following option (Will need a Valid passport, Personal Data, employer address, U.S. point of contact data.)
LIST OF VISA WAIVER COUNTRIESYou are eligible to apply for entry under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below.
Republic of Malta
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport(s) from a Visa Waiver Program country.
- Traveler's valid email address.
- Traveler's home address and phone number.
- Traveler's emergency point of contact phone and email.
Payment method:: Valid payment methods include:
If you have any questions, visit the FAQ's